+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hunting Southeastern Washington?

Just a Noob

Hunting Southeastern Washington?

I am trying to find some rabbit hunting, or other game that I can take in winter and spring, to get my young boys started on learning how to use rifles. I live in Kennewick and am new to the area. Does anyone know of any hunting that I can do in the Tri-Cities area, or places that I can take my boys to hunt for rabbits, or squirrels and rockchucks when springtime comes around?

Re: Hunting Southeastern Washington?

Good luck. I just moved up in December and I am looking to do some hunting this year as well but it seems these boards are pretty slow judging by some of the posted dates.

Just a Noob

Let me know if you find anywhere to go around here. I'll do the same. I'm hoping I can find some rockchucks this spring. My boys are just getting started and going to the range just isn't the same as putting them in an actual hunting situation. Plus, it is way more fun. I have found a few things since I've been here, but haven't found any decent varmint hunting sites. I'd be willing to share anything I come across if you need. Maybe we can help each other out

Will do, I will double check with some of the guys from work as well. My son is coming up from Florida this summer an it would be nice to take him out. He has caught hunting fever since he took down a hog in February. I hope to get an Elk and some Deer this year as well. I will pass along any info I come across as well. Have a great weekend.
    Sean

Just a Noob

there is good turkey hunting in the lyle area which is west of you

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information